Things to do in Dallas
Aloft Dallas Downtown is just steps from City Hall and the Dallas Convention Center, with easy access to the American Airlines Center, Arts District, and much more. Before heading out and about, check out the many exciting things to do in Dallas.
- American Airlines Arena (1.0 miles/1.6 km) - Our hotel is less than two miles away from the home of the Dallas Mavericks basketball and Dallas Stars hockey teams. The arena also hosts a stacked lineup of concerts and events including Kenrick Lamar, John Mayer, Neil Diamond, and more.
- AT&T Performing Arts Center (1.2 miles/1.93 km) - This multi-venue center hosts performances of opera, musical theater, classic and experimental theater, ballet and dance.
- House of Blues (1.0 miles/1.6 km) - Head over to the House of Blues music venue hosting your favorite artists, and if you're in town be sure to catch their world famous Sunday Gospel Brunch.
- State Fair of Texas (3.4 miles/5.4 km) - Every September one of the best state fairs in America returns to historic Fair Park.
- Pioneer Plaza (0.1 miles/0.1 km) - Located in the Convention Center District, Pioneer Plaza is home to a sculpture garden and is the largest public park in the downtown business area.
- Nasher Sculpture Center (0.4 miles/0.6 km) - This museum houses the Patsy and Raymond Nasher collection of modern and contemporary sculpture, adjacent to the Dallas Museum of Art.
- Lake Highlands (13.0 miles/20.9 km) - This suburb is a sprawling neighborhood in Northeast Dallas.
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (0.1 miles/0.1 km) - You can't get much closer to the Dallas Convention Center than our hotel. This column-free exhibit is the largest of it's kind on the U.S. and is known for hosting the annual Dallas Auto Show.
- AT&T Stadium (18.3 miles/29.45km) - Catch the Dallas Cowboys football team on their home turf at AT&T Stadium.
- Stevens Park Golf Course (4.0 miles/6.4 km) - Book a tee time or take pro lessons at this premier public golf destination in Dallas.
- Dallas Marathon (9.1 miles/14.65km) - The Dallas Marathon is the oldest marathon in Texas, held each December, and serves as a qualifier for the Boston Marathon.
- Dealey Plaza (0.1 miles/0.2 km) - Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark, located in the West End district, is the site of John F. Kennedy's assassination in 1963.
- West End Historic District (0.4 miles/0.6 km) - The West End hosts just under 70 acres of eclectic shopping, restaurants, museums, and entertainment.
- Lakewood (7.0 miles/11.3 km) - This Dallas neighborhood runs along the west side of White Rock Lake and is known for its impressive estates and charming homes.
- Gift/Sundry Shop (0.0 miles/0.0 km)
- Neiman Marcus (0.2 miles/0.3 km)
- Dallas Market Center (2.0 miles/3.2 km)
- West Village Shopping Center (2.0 miles/3.2 km)
- Accenture (1.0 mile/1.6 km)
- AT&T - Headquarters Location (0.3 miles/0.5 km)
- Deloitte & Touche (1.3 miles/2.1 km)
- Bank of America (0.3 miles/0.5 km)
- Ernst & Young (0.3 miles/0.5 km)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (0.3 miles/0.5 km)
- Capgemini (0.4 miles/0.6 km)
- Methodist Hospital (1.6 miles/2.6 km)
- The Fellowship Church (1.0 mile/1.6 km)
- Baylor Hospital (1.5 miles/2.4 km)
- Parkland Hospital (2.9 miles/4.7 km)
- El Centro College (0.4 miles/0.6 km)